Cube MAN Cube MAN

Cubes for the win.

*looks at name*

Wave Beta 2.1 Wave Beta 2.1

Wow.

Dude, I've played games on consoles with wave simulation worse than this. They should hire you :P

flen responds:

Ha ha. Thanks man!
-flen

A movie quiz A movie quiz

THE MUSIC

I sooo used that same song in my tutorial!! Excceellent!!!!

Anywho... Maybe you could throw in some actionscript that places the buttons in different places other than always stuck in the same posistion? That would add more interactivity. Good screen shots, tough questions, button graphics were lacking -- But the good length made up for it. I hope you try again, would be nicer if you spent more time on it.

Mechabloby responds:

It took me ages just thinking of the questions. :S

Anyway, thanks for the review. :)

Millionaire Flash Beta 2 Millionaire Flash Beta 2

horrible

worst fucking game ever made. Dont try again.

Peaches Mario makeover Peaches Mario makeover

I made something like this

but mine had 10 colors to choose from, better music, an eraser, etc etc... except im not submitting that yet...

Nice mario drawing though. Stlye is 10 because I like mini paint programs.

2/5

6/10

Flash HELP! Flash HELP!

I beta tested!

Told you the right-click tutorial and music would help! lol! GREAT WORK! I hope I'll be that good someday...

An Everything Tutorial An Everything Tutorial

Gj Brad

well, I might b talking on msn 2 you right now about Voice Acting,
but I can still write this review! GREAT UI, Glitches all fixed, good FBF section, music was excellent! I DEFINITLY wanna see that Halo game! So tell Mat I said happy actionscripting, and when he asks who I am, tell him that im a weird brittish hobo that lives outside his house and see what he says! lol!

Keep up the good stuff Brad!

~~ Remotecube ~~

Brad responds:

:D

Thanks for the comments/feedback RemoteCube..

Laser Shoot Laser Shoot

Nice concepts!

At least something today has been good! This flash! You could have made it better if the player could move left and right as well. And a health bar would be nice instead of dying on the first hit. Add in some optional BG music and it'l be great!